Pinwheels for Peace 2011

I was so happy the rain finally stopped long enough for us to have our Pinwheels for Peace Ceremony at Rossview Elementary School. This was a new and exciting experience for me, and I am so glad our school is a part of something that is internationally recognized.
The students have been working on many projects about Peace and have each made their own Pinwheel. Our entire school (over 800 people) went outside, sang "All you need is Love" (with sign language) and then placed our pinwheels in the ground for a massive outdoor art installation. It was SO EXCITING! Words just can't describe....









Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, you are in Clarksville! I taught in that system for 3 years. I absolutely loved it there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts